×

How can the status of a case be checked?

Hello sir, In 2012 a FIR was registered on me. After few days I got bail from session court. But till now i didn't get any summon or notice from court. I checked my online court status it is showing me below, Case status : Disposed Nature of disposal : Uncontested - Dismiss Hearing Date : 2nd Feb 2012 Descision Date : 2nd Feb 2012 I am lots of worried about the case. Please provide me some good advice. Thanks in advance.

go to your concern court and ask from registry for four case status

Dont worry. Appear before court when you got Summons. I can tell you details of tge case if you share case no. to me. But it seems that there is nothing to worry.
just share more information about your case like charges against you , case no. etc.i will guide you more.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore