How can the status of a case be checked?

Hello sir, In 2012 a FIR was registered on me. After few days I got bail from session court. But till now i didn't get any summon or notice from court. I checked my online court status it is showing me below, Case status : Disposed Nature of disposal : Uncontested - Dismiss Hearing Date : 2nd Feb 2012 Descision Date : 2nd Feb 2012 I am lots of worried about the case. Please provide me some good advice. Thanks in advance.

Answers (2)

go to your concern court and ask from registry for four case status
go to your concern court and ask from registry for four case status

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dont worry. Appear before court when you got Summons. I can tell you details of tge case if you share case no. to me. But it seems that there is nothing to worry.
just share more information about your case like charges against you , case no. etc.i will guide you more.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

what a guy should do if he gets harassed by a girl publicly without any reason?…

Read More

I want to know if my passport is blacklisted with Indian immigration. I have been away from India for a long time and returning back; however during t…

Read More

pwdva sec 18.court passed the order of protaction.but after how to. protect.&it is chargeable?for widow.…

Read More

I have worked as headmaster At zp high school Nuze ndla .The ever I entered the school a local person came and using abusing wards with jealousy on my…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue