How and where to file a bigamy case

Hi, one of my relative wants to file Bigamy case who is basically from Shimoga but residing in Bangalore with children due to conflict, please help me with the following doubts. 1) Should we go to police station 1st or can we life the case directly in court? Which is better option? 2) can we file the case in Bangalore or in Shimoga? Which will be more effective.?

Hi ,

U should go to the police station and file a complaint first .
Since ur relative is residing in Bangalore , she can file a complaint before the jurisdictional police in Bangalore.................

In bigamy case you can file complaint either in police station or directly to court.. It is more effective to file a complaint in the court.. You can file complaint at BENGALURU or shimoga.. You can file a complaint in BENGALURU it is very convenient for you to attend the court regularly.

Dear sir/Madam,
You have both option , you can file bigamy case before police station or Court, if you want any monthly maintenase from her husband, she has to file complaint before court only. Court is bettr option to get all relief.

Dear client

Under section 494 of ipc whoever marries
Again during the life time of husband or wife shall be punished with imprisonment of 7 years.you file before complaint in your near police station.