Helped relative to marry, now he is threatening to spoil my career

I supported my uncle marry a girl who is of other religion. I was not the witness in their marriage and not present in any of their ceremony. What mistake I did was , booked a hotel room for them where they never showed. And I supported him , adviced him in every where. As he was close to me. Now he is threatening that he will give proofs and spoil my career. And kill everyone who comes in between him and her. The problem arised when girls family do not accepted him and girl is also now against him. The girls is my mothers sisters daughter and the boy is my grand fathers brothers son. Boy is muslim and girl is hindu. Please help me. What should I do. My parents are supporting girl so he is threatening my parents that he will destroy my career.

dear client, I understand your problem but the solution for your problem looks to be an amicable solution generally in love marriages such problems
arise most of the relatives from girls side take help from police authorities and outside of court problems solved if take advice from a lawyer you will get good advice.

Hello, what you need to do is inform all your greviences in writing to your local police and keep the acknowledgment. From the above mentioned facts it can be said that need not to worry no one can harm you or your concern so keep informed your local police.