have an FIR lodged against me about 18 year in past and at under IPC section 294, 323, 324,506(1).

04-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
have an FIR lodged against me about 18 year in past and at under IPC section 294, 323, 324,506(1). As of now, I'm not convicted yet. I was not aware about that court has issued warrant, one day police came to my home and arrested me and sent to jail. After 36 hours I got bail. My family members was engaged with neighbors in 2004. I got my gov job in 2015 and was not aware that I have a case. What should I do. My job will continue or not please guide me.
Answers (4)

Answer #1
598 votes
जब तक उस केस में सजा के लिए आदेश नही किया जाता है तब तक आप अपनी नौकरी बहाल करा सकते है और साथ ही खुद को निर्दोष साबित करने का प्रयास करिये ।यदि एक बार कोर्ट ने सज़ा सुना दिया तो सरकारी नौकरी से हमेशा के लिए बाहर जाने की सम्भावना है अधिक जानकारी के लिए मेरे प्रोफ़ाइल पर सम्पर्क करें
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
798 votes
it might not affect your government job for now .... but still for a safer side you can go for quashing of that FIR which was lodged against you... so that vo FIR khatm ho jaaye aur aap per Aage Koi karyvahi Na Ho..High Court mein ek petition file kar sakte hain jisse ki mukadma khatm ho jaega ....
for more information you can call or text me
thank you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
809 votes
all the sections which is charged against you is compromising in nature if other party is ready to settle your case then firstly setteled it.
and the question is what about your job
when your office getting information about your case then it is possible that you are suspend from the job.
you have many other options for more details i will contact you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
899 votes
on the basis of this case, and your the fact you spent 36 hours in jail, your employer might institute disciplinary action against you you and also suspend you from service. however there are legal ways to tackle this situation. feel free to get detailed legal help
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."