One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Reena

Advocate Reena

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict court, Lucknow
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Reena has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Lucknow
  • Civil Court, Lucknow
  • District Court, Bahraich
  • District Court, Barabanki
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Family Court, Lucknow
  • Labour Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, UP

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Reena. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Reena

Q: muslim divorce by mutual consent

We are a muslim husband and wife and are looking for a mutual divorce. How can we file a mutual divorce under the muslim law?

Advocate Reena answered
सबसे पहले आप अपनी शादी और बच्चों की डिटेल पेपर तैयार कर ले और फैमली कोर्ट में डिवोर्स अप्लाई कर दे आप दोनों आपसी समझ से अलग होना चाहते है इस लिए कोर्ट आपको सोचने समझने का समय देगी लास्ट में आप दोनों के बयान होंगे और डिक्री कोर्ट से जारी कर दी जायेगी अधिक जानकारी के लिए प्रोफाइल पर सम्पर्क करें

Q: About Section 308 Police Not Arrested

Police not arrest accused after the charges 308 what I do in this matter ? How police arrest accused

Advocate Reena answered
police dwara 308 IPC ke apraadhi ko arrest Kiya Hai Aise mein aap Apne adhivakta ke Madhyam se Court ki help Le sakte hain Court ke order se giraftari hona Sambhav hai Adhik Jankari ke liye profile number per Sampark Karen

Q: enquiry about minimum age of marriage of boy and loop holes in the law

hii my name is sahdev singh and I'm 19 yeare old and the age of my girlfriend is 21 question is that is it possible for me legally marry her in court....bcz minimum legal age of marriage for boys is 21 and I'm only 19 that's why I'm so concern about this problem....plz answer my question ASAP.....and if this is possible than please tell me the all the life is at stake right will be great help for me

Advocate Reena answered
Jaisa ki aap Jante Hain Ki Shaadi Ke Liye aapki age 21 varsh Hona compulsory hai Aise mein aapke pass 21 varsh hone Tak Intezar Karna Hi Ek Rasta Hai Iske pahle aap aap marriage nahin kar sakte aapki girlfriend ki age Yahan per aapke case mein matter nahin karti Adhik Jankari ke liye mere profile number per Sampark kar sakte hain

Q: Ravi has taken money in cash some transfer in her frnd suresh account

Sir main naam lakshya hai Mujhse ravi ne paisa thoda cash me liya aur thoda paisa apne frnd suresh ke account me transfer karwaya kuch samay baad jab Maine apna paisa vaapas maanga to ravi ne apne account ki 2 different amount & dates ki cheque mujhe dedi jisme single cheque bank me bounce ho gyi hai due to insufficient balance Maine 138 dhara me notice uske ghr bhej diya uske baad bhi usne ek bhi rupaiye abhi tak vaapas nhi kiya dusri cheque Maine bank me abtak nhi lagayi hai dono cheque ki last date & month May hai suresh ko jo paisa bheja hai account uska bank statement hai sirf kyunki usko ravi ke kehne pr bheja hai ravi aur suresh milkr fraud krte hai kuch logo ke dwara PTA chla hai ab main kya kru kaise mera Saara paisa vaapas milega aur dono cheque last month date may hai dusri cheque ka kya kru pls guide me how I can recover my money by ravi & sureshn( ravi ne police station me application daal di hai ki uska frnd suresh ne fraud krke Saara paisa liya hai )

Advocate Reena answered
aapane jo bhi check abhi tak Apne Paas Rakha Hua Hai usmein se ek checkup Laga chuke hain ke pass Abhi Baki Hai last date my hai . dusre check ki last date Puri Ho usse pahle use bhi Bank Mein Laga De aapane jo pahle legal notice bheji thi uska Ek parivar sthaniya nyayalay mein Aakhir kar de Sath hi dusre check Agar Bounce ho jaaye to uske liye bhi pahle legal notice bhejen aur Samay pura hone per uski taraf se bhi parivar nyayalay mein dakhil kar de Jis Se nyayalay dwara aapka pura paisa mil sake Sath hi aapke mitron Ne Milkar agar aapke sath kis Kisi bhi Prakar ka kar rahe hain to uske liye UN per apradhik mukadma panjikrit kara sakte hain Adhik Jankari ke liye profile number per Sampark Karen

Q: My cheque given to someone has bounced

I have given cheque to someone. However he has applied the cheque and it's bounce now with insufficient funds.What will be the action now

Advocate Reena answered
चेक बाउंस होने के दिन से 30 दिन पूरे हो उस से पहले एक लीगल नोटिस भेजिए चेक देने वाले को अगर वो नोटिस रिसीव करने के बाद 15 दिन पूरे हो जाने तक पैसे वापस नही करता है अगले 15 दिन में आपको कोर्ट केस करना होगा। आपको कोर्ट से रिलीफ मिलेगा

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Reena

Can Advocate Reena represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Reena can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Reena?

When you meet with Advocate Reena for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Reena?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Reena, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Reena?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Reena, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Reena?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Reena regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Reena?

The cost of hiring Advocate Reena can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.