Graduate student's juvenile theft record affect going abroad for study

Sir  i was having an juvenile theft criminal record of now i have completed my graduation and now i was planing for my higher studies in it was going to be any problem by having that???

Answers (2)

321 votes

All court records of juvenile are confidential and the court records are not to be shared with any one without district court orders.
So since your case is that you are planning to go abroad for higher studies, your juvenile records will not be an impediment for you to either passport or higher studies(in india/abroad) or future employment.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

58 votes

If it is ended with conviction it will be problem for your abroad studies. If it is ended with aquittal no problem. Any how if conviction made then you can go for appeal and get it cleared there and you can go for abroad.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles