Graduate student's juvenile theft record affect going abroad for study

Sir  i was having an juvenile theft criminal record ...as of now i have completed my graduation and now i was planing for my higher studies in abroad...is it was going to be any problem by having that???

All court records of juvenile are confidential and the court records are not to be shared with any one without district court orders.
So since your case is that you are planning to go abroad for higher studies, your juvenile records will not be an impediment for you to either passport or higher studies(in india/abroad) or future employment.

If it is ended with conviction it will be problem for your abroad studies. If it is ended with aquittal no problem. Any how if conviction made then you can go for appeal and get it cleared there and you can go for abroad.