Government job in case of IPC 500

16-Dec-2023 (In Criminal Law)
mere upr ipc500 complaint court me h kya main govt job join kr skti hu
Answers (4)

Answer #1
968 votes
You have to continue your job. In this type case priod of the Case is maximum 3year. Before the decision of case you have to continue your job antill the Case is pending. Before the complition of case no buddy ask you for resign
Answer #2
897 votes need police verification and defamation case is a complaint case. Police doesn't get involved in such cases normally as magistrate is not likely to demand a report under sec-202 crpc from them. So police may not be having nay record of your involvement in this.So u can get a job with some tricks.
Answer #3
683 votes
First of all it must be a complaint case therefore you need not worry as it is not easy to prove 500 IPC. Defamation case can be compromised out of court too. For further information you are free to contact us. We will help you come out of it.
Answer #4
611 votes
You can do the Govt. job with condition of 1st disclose about this case to them. Now this is upto them they hire you or not. if they hire and In future if you found guilty and punished by the court then you not continue your current job.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."