One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panipat - Advocate Vishal Sharma

Advocate Vishal Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGreen Park Area, Panipat
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vishal Sharma completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Medical Negligence, Consumer Court, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishal enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2015. He is a member of the Panipat Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/3590/2015
  • District Court, Panipat

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Panipat

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vishal Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishal Sharma

Q: What is the procedure of withdrawal of complaint U/s 498

my wife want to withdraw 498 case filed against of me. According to my advocate , i have to appoint government advocate and he will charge it right. my wife already gave her statement to withdraw case in district court. but there are other two witnesses.without those statement case can not be it right? what should be right procedure to withdraw case.

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
If it is a case registered on FIR. Then there is no process of withdrawing it. One way is to go to Highcourt and get the FIR quashed on basis of compromise. Other way is your wife and other private witnesses turn hostile that is give the evidence in court in favour of you,for this the government advocate will take money as his duty is to prove the case. He can even get a case registered on the witnesses turning hostile. He is giving u a favour so he will yake the money.

Q: Advice regarding section 304A of medical negligence

Sir I m working in a private psychiatry hospital as an emergency medical officer and a psychiatric patient commited suicide at night in his room while alone when I was on duty. I only found out that he committed suicide by hanging from ceiling fan while I was on round . No hospital staff informed me about this .I tried to save the patient but couldn't. Now family members have registered a case under section 304 A medical negligence against the hospital owner and staff , out of which only I'm being made the scapegoat and psychiatrist, psychologist are being absolved. Family members of pt. say that pt. was kept alone in room and they were not allowed by management but management is being absolved . Hospital's lawyer says it is my bad luck that I was present on duty. Kindly guide what to do and what are my options.

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
Get a good lawyer of your city that's it. To prove medical negligence is a very difficult task. Take help of police, explain them everything so they put up a weak case against you. More over it is a bailable offence. You may have a lot of time to get in terms with the family members of deceased. After things cool down, they may break their testimony.

Q: New owner of bike is not getting it registered on his name

Hi - I sold a bike and NOC was released as well from local RTO office, however buyer is not getting vehicle registered on his name for quite some time. Is there any legal obligation on me for the vehicle after NOC release. If yes - what legal action can/should I take to safeguard myself. Thanks

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
In an accident case or any other mishappening you can be made party yo a suit. Though you can prove that you jave sold it, but still you may have to go through litigation etc. So best course is to just force him to get it transferred.

Q: Can the case filed by the company u/s 138 is inadmissible

I had given Checque in favour of a co and was returned . The director of the company in individual capacity has registered case u.s 138 against me. Does the case stay or is the complaint inadmissible in the court of law

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
Complaint is admissible. company gives authorisation letter etc. for pursuing the case. if the director has totally filed in personal capacity like an individual then it can be taken into consideration. But full facts are needed to comment furthermore.

Q: How to escape from the charges as soon as possible

Me and 4 friends of mine were stopped at a police checkpost and one friend of mine got into a quarrel with one of the police men resulting which he arrest all 5 of us and booked us under IPC 160 and IPC 283 although we are out on bail now but can someone please advice how this case can be closed as soon as possible, we ready to plea to guilty if that can finish this soon and will pay accordingly although just friend got in argument but police booked all under samw charges. Please advice

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
Just plead guilty and request the magistrate. under section 160 max. punishment is one month or rs. 100 and u/s 283 it is rs. 200. Court will easily leave u with fine but it will be saved in data that u were convicted. Better course is face the trial and may be u will be acquitted.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishal Sharma

Can Advocate Vishal Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishal Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Vishal Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishal Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishal Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishal Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishal Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.