One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Archana Goyal

Advocate Archana Goyal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAravali Vihar, sector - 49, Faridabad
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Archana Goyal completed her law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Child Custody, Consumer, Recovery, Labour and service, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Archana enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2008. She is a member of the Faridabad District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/292A/2008
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Archana Goyal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Archana Goyal

Q: Government job in case of IPC 500

mere upr ipc500 complaint court me h kya main govt job join kr skti hu

Advocate Archana Goyal answered
You can do the Govt. job with condition of 1st disclose about this case to them. Now this is upto them they hire you or not. if they hire and In future if you found guilty and punished by the court then you not continue your current job.

Q: Can my husband take the domestic violence case lightly?

I was married 7 months back and after 5 days I was beaten by my husband during honeymoon. After coming back the mother in law used to scold me for small things which I used to write to my parents in mail. I am a teacher,She forced me to join corporate, demanded more cash and a car from me failing to which my husband used to beat me. He deserted me, didn't allow me to go out, never gave me expenses. The marriage was done as per their wish in their city. He even used to keep a track of my WhatsApp messages done with my parents. He forced me to left my job as I was a teacher.parents were called thrice in every 2 months and were humiliated for not giving dowry. Now it's been one month he has sent me to my home and not answering our calls and texted he can't continue. We have filed a complaint in women cell regarding dv and dowry, but they are not acknowledging the calls by the IO. Can they ignore the women cell, can take this action lightly? Do they have to come or can they escape This?

Advocate Archana Goyal answered
Dear Ma'am,If your husband not coming after the calling of IO, then you can meet to Higher authority ie.. SHO, ACP or DCP of your area. Shared you problem / complaint / queries with them and say if he will not come then why police not file a FIR against him ( husband ) under section 498-A ( IPC ). You can also file a suite against your husband for Domestic violation and maintenance under section 125 of Crpc. this is applicable from date of filling of suite.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Archana Goyal

Can Advocate Archana Goyal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Archana Goyal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Archana Goyal?

When you meet with Advocate Archana Goyal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Archana Goyal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Archana Goyal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Archana Goyal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Archana Goyal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Archana Goyal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Archana Goyal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Archana Goyal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Archana Goyal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.