Got arrested in place of brother for brother's criminal activity

Last night I got arrested for my brothers criminal activity and they kept me in jail for two days. They are coming looking for me again. What are the laws ???? Please help me with this!!!

DEAR SIR
YOU CAN NOT BE ARRESTED FOR YOUR BROTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY AND IF ANYWAY YOU ARE ARRESTED THEN YOU ARE WRONGLY RESTTAINED BY THE POLICE AND THE SAME ACT IS AGAINST THE LAW AND YOU MAY FILE A WRIT APPLICATION BEFORE THE HIGH COURT FOR PROPER RELIEF AND ACTIVITY

Hello,
Your case is highly uncommon If this kind of arresting is done then you should produce your identity proof and inform the police incharge that you are not the person whom they are searching you should visit the police station and furnish your identity proofs

Dear Sir
If the police has not come up with an allegation against you of having any connivance with your brother, you surely have a remedy against the erring official by making a complaint to the higher authorities or to the subordinate Court under Cr.P.C. if again detained or before the Hon'ble High Court under writ jurisdiction.

For the act of your brother police cannot arrest you and police also cannot keep any person more than 24 hours. You should file a case against such police officers who does such criminal act against any person