One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ranchi - Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni

Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoP.O.+P.S.- Dhurwa, Ranchi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Medical Negligence and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Santosh enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 2011. He is a member of the Advocate's Association, Jharkhand High Court, at Ranchi

Enrollment Number : 524/ 2011

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ranchi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni

Q: Got arrested in place of brother for brother's criminal activity

Last night I got arrested for my brothers criminal activity and they kept me in jail for two days. They are coming looking for me again. What are the laws ???? Please help me with this!!!

Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni answered
For the act of your brother police cannot arrest you and police also cannot keep any person more than 24 hours. You should file a case against such police officers who does such criminal act against any person

Q: Procedure in case boy refused to marry after promising

Hello sir/madam .iam 30 year old and I was in relationship with a Muslim guy for past 8+ year.we were in relationship and never had any issues.with trust and believes I was waiting for him to get married.he also promised me that he will marry me even though we both belongs to different religions. 80% people know about our relationship. It was an open relationship from my and his end because we knew that we will get married at the end..later I found he lied to me alot and was keep on promising me everytime he is Marry family know about this from long time and they have supported when it's time came to settle life this man is avoiding me and want to marry muslim girl..This man has cheated me .He spoiled my life and respect.please help me to know what we can do in this case.i want to file a case..can i do this ?

Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni answered
Your case is very common now a days. In this situation you may file a case for cheating. If you had been physical with him due to his promise you may also file a case for rape for his such illegal act done by him

Q: Judge awarded no maintenance to family except wife

Sir,mere papa double marriage kiye ha,pahle ma hamlog ha ,hamlog 3 bhan or ek bhai ha,second mai 2 ldka ha,meri pitagi ki ek cargo ki company chalti ha usme 2nd wife ko patner bana diye ha,oo hamlogo ko kuch bhi nahi dete,sidha bolte ha mere pass kuchh nahi ha,saara unka ha,,or jab ki company bhaut pahle se chal rahi ha,maine case 1.7 year pahle kiya hua ho,kuch din pahle judgment aya ki apko 10 hazar rupaya maintaince millega..o bhi sirf meri maa ko,meri bhan ki saadi nahi hui ha unko bhi nahi milla,oo jaisa bole vaisa hi hua,,oo bole mai 20000 hazar kamata hu ,meri 2 truck ha.usi se income ha..jab ki maine sara document diya pan card,aadhar card,company license magar koi verification nahi kiya gaya..yaha pa saare lawyer or judge hamare father ke hand mai ha,,maine crimnal case bhi kiya ho,magar abhi tak runing nahi hua,,isske baad bhi hamlogo ke sath maar pit bhi hua,medical hard injury report hone ke baad bhi kuch nahi hua..oo salana 5 lacs ka income show kar raha ha,monthli jyda h

Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni answered
Your problem is very critical and in various dimension. You can appeal against the judgment passed by principal judge. So far criminal case is concern, after going through the record and status of case I can give you a suggestion

Q: Allegation of rape against brother

Sir ek ladki ne mere bade bhai or chote bhai pr rape or sharirik ched char or sharirik galat harkat ka jhuta arope lagayi h or FIR me kahin bhi penetration or intercorse nhi hua or na medical hua fir bhi police ne 376 laga diya mere bade bhai ki age h 50 year's or chote bhai ki age h 25 year h can you please give me a proper solution or what should I do

Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni answered
First penetration is not required for allegation of rape but medical reports are very important in such types of allegations. If false allegations has been made you have to show the intention of the girl regarding false allegations

Q: Complaint against sister's in laws for domestic violence and cruelty.

Hi Sir, my sister is experiencing lots of problem is her in lows house. Her husband all time abusing her as well as my family. My parents also not support my sister they are saying that you have to live your whole life there. Our society never except you. My sister is suffering Sir, she is having a child. Can you please advise and tell me what should I need to do to save her life and make her life peaceful? Please advice Sir.

Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni answered
Your problem is very serious in nature. Immediately you have to lodge an FIR stating each and every incident with specific name of the accused persons. Further you can also file a case against her in laws for your sister maintenance

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni

Can Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni?

When you meet with Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni?

The cost of hiring Advocate Santosh Kumar Soni can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.