Girl's family concealed mental illness of daughter before marriage

I m a government employee got married 3 years back after that we came to know she is mentally disturbed(she stayed 3 days at my home till now). Some one told me that she has symptoms like so called schizophrenia. Before marriage they never told us about this. Now they are trying that we took her to our home and accept as she has but our family doesn’t so what to do know can they file a case against us

In this case you can file a case for divorce on the ground that your wife is suffering from said mental disorder hence get all the medical records and file a case for divorce on the ground of mental disorder.

you can file for Divorce on the grounds of cruelty since fraud has been committed and a mentally ill person was forced to get married to you.
Before that make sure you are able to get the detailed summary of her treatment from whom she is being treated, since only then you can prove that this mental illness was prevalent prior to marriage and that the same had been suppressed during marriage.
You can also file a referred case before a criminal court under section 420 IPC (provided you have sufficient material and medical records pertaining to your wife's mental condition, as mentioned above.
Regards
Advocate