Girlfriend filed false rape case on boyfriend

03-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
We are working in same institute but different department. We met through common frnd after some time we like each other in this duration we made physical relationship after that we think for marriage but she always say I will talk to my parents but didn't. In this duration she abortation 2 time. At the end I knew she was already married ..i ask about you are already married then she filed divorce case against her husband and 100 no. Police call against me I raped her on basic of marriage proposal and I did forcefully abortion Plz tell the way how I protect my self
Answers (5)

Answer #1
903 votes
There is nothing to worry about. As you at your end hasnot cheated on her, despite she used you. Legally, she is at fault as she maintained illicit realtions with you, inspite knowing she is married. But i need to know few details regarding your relationship, so that i can advice you better.
Answer #2
869 votes
We will have to prove that
1- it was a consensual sex
2-you didn’t have the knowledge that she was already married otherwise tbis will fall under section 497 ipc for the offence of adultry.
3-we need to know when did she get the abortion done so that we can check whether it’s falling under any provision of miscarriage under IPC
Answer #3
598 votes
We need copy of FIR IF Filled.
Even we need some more detail regarding your relationship.
Her marriage details are also needed.
Where physical relationship being made??
Your istitute details??
Please contact for more details.
Answer #4
707 votes
If the police complaint against you has already been submitted, you would need to take bail from the concerned court as soon as possible and afterwards the trial would be conducted. Kindly get in touch if you are looking for a defence counsel.
Answer #5
680 votes
the only way to get out from this situation is if you prove that you are in physcial relationship in a long span of time and her conduct that she concel material fact that she is already married to some one else and you didnt kwew about her marriage. rest i can tell you on metting either personal or on phone as the case is contested one but sure their is a safe way to get out.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."