Girl threatening me to file a false rape case what can I do

In Criminal Law

I met a female on line and befriend some time, communicated through whatapp etc. for some time. She persuaded for the relation, we checked in a good city hotel, submitted our Photo Id at the time of check in and enjoyed for few hours and left while way back she asked me for a hefty some of money if I dont pay she will file a r*p* case against me. I paid whatever I had with me. Now she is demanding a good sum of money otherwise threatening me to file a case against me. I would like to know about the IPC regulation in the matter. Please suggest at the earliest possible.

If you are right then nothing is going to happen. If she does so, you have many evidences to support you e.g cctv footage and the hotel staff. Dont worry at all she is just trying to make pressure on you so that you can fulfill her demand. For more discussion you may get in touch with me. God bless.

You have committed a mistake but it is endless process. You carry on paying her money on the other hand she will carry on demanding money. Better you collect some evidence of her demand like phone call etc with her threats of filing rape case. You also try to collect evidence that she consented for intercoarse volunteerly with out any false promises of marriage. After that you refuse to pay. At this stage if she files a false case that you had relationship on promise of marriage than you will be in problem. For more u may call

You should immediately file complaint u/s 388 & 389 of the Indian Penal Code. However, to do that you must first possess credible evidence which you may gather by recording the telephonic conversations, messages etc. Most important is that she should not know about this.

All the best.