One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Atul Guleria

Advocate Atul Guleria

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoLajpat Nagar III, Delhi
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Atul Guleria has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Atul caters to the diverse litigating needs of the clients - from devising efficient strategies, meticulous drafting, sound research, to providing adequate representation before various fora. The area of work includes Litigation w.r.t Corporate Criminal Liabilities, Money Recovery, Risk Assessment, Management & Control, Legal Compliances and Liasoning.

He previously practiced Corporate Criminal Litigation where he provided end to end solutions to corporate entities as well as individuals regarding Food Adulteration Laws, FEMA, FERA & PMLA , Drugs & Cosmetics Act, Prevention of Corruption Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, Money recovery laws etc. Includes opinions, structuring internal policies, drafting plaints, representation before various fora.

Advocate Atul enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2006. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association & Tis Hazari Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2090/2006
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Atul Guleria. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Atul Guleria

Q: Appeal in the high for anticipatory bail

Good afternoon sir, in the year 2016 june 9 the police has registered an FIR u/s.7and 9 of the prevetion of corruption act and IPC-34and171(b) the same time we had taken anticipatory bail and the case is pending in the court but again the another police station of another jurisdiction has registered the case again on 27th july 2017,in the same person and sections also same as registered in the 2016 and sections also same but the crime number is different their contention is that the jurisdiction is different. so now we have to take again anticipatory bain in FIR 27/07/2017.or not, because previous bail we have weather that bail is valid in the FIR registered on 27/07/2017,or we have to take new bail,weather we can go for high court what is the procedure please let me know sir.

Advocate Atul Guleria answered
If both the FIRs arise out of the same incident, the second FIR is not maintainable. There cant be two investigations for same offence. For practical purposes anticipatory bail must be sought, till the time second FIR is in force. You must challenge the second FIR on legal grounds.

Q: Life imprisonment remedy after losing in High Court

Hello, i am 28 from gujarat, my query about section IPC 302. In june 2006 my father and my 3 uncle about the farm land issues excedentali do murder of 1 person who's beside the farm. He want to take our farm land and local police not help to us for political problem. After doing this murder self arrest to nearest police by my father. and after that file case in distric court. running 4 year this case and in last we fail to win this case, and get life time prison. after that we try to file this case in gujarat high court and its also take 3 year given the dision. but same also we fail to win this case and get same punish life time prison. currently they in prisoner in Rajkot and free when his parol, and farlo and in time to time they get back to prision. Now my question is how many year punish in life time prison? and second question is what to do next step to try again with this case? Its already 11 year complete in prison. 

Advocate Atul Guleria answered
Life imprisonment means imprisonment till life and cannot be less than 14 years. Governor can grant pardon only after completing 14 years in prison. Secondly, to win this case, the only option is to go to Supreme Court.

Q: Indian Company (having office abroad) cheated me outside India

A couple of years I was working abroad. An Indian company registered with ROC/Ministry of Corporate Affairs had a office at my place of work in Abroad. The office was typically a branch office of the Indian Company, marketing their Indian Products. They made false promises of good returns and made me invest a large amount of money in the company in the foreign currency at abroad. After that they failed to oblige with their terms and conditions. They have issued me cheques in the local currency abroad which bounced back. After that I initiated legal action against the company abroad ,so fearing complications they winded up from there. Now I am back in India. They still continue to operate from their Indian office successfully. I already have court Judgments issued against them ( imprisonment and fine) from the country where all these things happened. Is it possible that I take action against them in India to recover my debt which was basically formulated abroad.

Advocate Atul Guleria answered
The issue seems to be a complex one having jurisdictional dilemma. One can really answer your query only after going through the record of proceedings in the foreign country. Much also depends upon bilateral ties between the two countries also. Given the set of facts and circumstances we have before us, it is not possible to give a straight answer.

Q: Framed in a fraudulent case and passport seized for bail what to do

My father has been framed by an old friend of his. For evidence in court, the friend provided false reciepts and the court ordered them to be forensically tested. It's been 2 years and we have had no response from the police about the reports. My father's bail request was approved and his passport was taken in as guaranter which has affected our financial status as my father was into business involving travel. Please advice how we should proceed. I am thinking of filing an RTI for the reports and any help regarding this case would be highly appreciated.

Advocate Atul Guleria answered

Q: Procedure to quash FIR filed against me

Dear sir ,I am a constable in delhi police . An fir has been registered on me and one of my friend during night duty . The complainant are girls. Fir registered with u/s - 354/451/506/509/34 IPC . But in 164 crpc statement before magistrate they denied for any . Now investigation officer made a chargesheet u/s -451/506/509/34 IPC .The case is not admit in the court till now. The complainant wants to cancel it properly and quashing the fir . Now this stage ,how to quashing this FIR 

Advocate Atul Guleria answered
Offences u/s 451, 506, 509 are compoundable. they can be compounded by magistrate. However, you must wait for the magistrate to accept the chargesheet as it is. Otherwise if the magistrate decides to add section 354 then high court is the only remedy. At present you should not approach high court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Atul Guleria

Can Advocate Atul Guleria represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Atul Guleria can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Guleria?

When you meet with Advocate Atul Guleria for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Guleria?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Guleria, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Atul Guleria?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Atul Guleria, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Atul Guleria?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Atul Guleria regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Atul Guleria?

The cost of hiring Advocate Atul Guleria can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.