One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Vikas Nain

Advocate Vikas Nain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 25+ user ratings
Delhi High Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vikas Nain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vikas Nain's office is in Delhi High Court, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Top Reviews

Ann Massey - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Vikas Nain is having a deep knowledge of all legal procedures. The best part is that he is the qualified forensic expertise which helps to resolve my case very smoothly. Apart from that he is having a team of 8 lawyers.
Nov 26, 2017
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Vikas Nain Corruption Case : Section 7/12 pC Act & 120B IPC Need guidance on how to get the property registered.