Girl threatening me on basis of call recordings when we were intimate

Hello, I had known a girl from 5 years, where in she had told me she is from a diff caste. As i had helped her in some tough times, she became close to me. We used to sex chat and talk but never had sex. She had proposed me but i had clearly rejected due to which she told we will be best friends. She had forcefully gifted me a chain on my birthday. Now when m marriage got fixed, i informed her and she congratulated me as well. From the very next day she is calling all people i know and telling all fake things like we had sex, i had promised marriage and trying to create total nonsense and telling that she wil file FIR as she has recorded conversations when we spoke intimatly. I am totally shocked y she suddenly turned like this. Just heard rules for them are totally in favour. She is trying to call and message me badly. I am ready for any sort of tests as i didnt have any physical contact with her. Can i b accused under this call recordings ?

Mere call records would not be sufficient to prove that you had promised her to get marry with her. It depends on the fact and circumstances of each case and although she can file the false complaint, it cannot stand in the long run. You can send her a legal notice to abstain from all the false allegations.