Girl raped by boy after promising to get married

merey friend se ek ladki ki shaadi mi baat start hui dono ek dusarey ko pasand they hotel le gaya ladki ko us k saath soft drink m kucch dal k relation bnaye or uss se marriage kaa wadaa kiyaa uss k saath dhoka de k 4/5. bar relation bnaye or shaadi nahi kar rahaa uss ladki k pass hotel ka proof msg recordings h kya us ladkey ko 164 k bayan k baad bail mil sakti h ??

Answers (4)

129 votes

The bail is a privilege and can be granted by the court taking in to consideration of facts and circumstances of the case. It may be noted that the statement under section 164 are made before the magistrate and the same has vital importance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

329 votes

yes the boy can get the bail on the statement given by the girl in favour of the boy even otherwise boy can get the bail on cirtain conditions imposed by the court this is the discritionary power of the court to grant bail to the accsed.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
195 votes

Fir dekhni padegi
Anticipatory bail rokni hogi.
Isme saare proof ikhate karke lagaane hongey.
Aap aur salah ke liye sab documents leke salah ke liye aa sakte hai.
Ghabraane ki baat nahi hai
All the best

339 votes

We will have to see the contents of the FIR first. Contact us through Law Rato first . And as far as bail is concerned there are many things which are taken into consideration while deciding the bail application. For effective and proper consultantaion contact us.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

a girl is threatening my husband to marry her or else she will file a report of Rape and other charges on him. she even claims that she has aborted a …

Read More

If anyone filed FIR against me that is attempt to rape with false doctor injury certificate and state that he has no any witness. then what should I d…

Read More

I am a 75 year old widow. I have 2 sons and a daughter. My sons work in other cities. I inherited some property of my husband. My daughter who has bee…

Read More

This incident had done on 4th April 2010,that time she was 14 yrs and 5 month.On that time due to marriage her parents could not launch case and not g…

Read More