Girl raped by boy after promising to get married

merey friend se ek ladki ki shaadi mi baat start hui dono ek dusarey ko pasand they hotel le gaya ladki ko us k saath soft drink m kucch dal k relation bnaye or uss se marriage kaa wadaa kiyaa uss k saath dhoka de k 4/5. bar relation bnaye or shaadi nahi kar rahaa uss ladki k pass hotel ka proof msg recordings h kya us ladkey ko 164 k bayan k baad bail mil sakti h ??

The bail is a privilege and can be granted by the court taking in to consideration of facts and circumstances of the case. It may be noted that the statement under section 164 are made before the magistrate and the same has vital importance.

yes the boy can get the bail on the statement given by the girl in favour of the boy even otherwise boy can get the bail on cirtain conditions imposed by the court this is the discritionary power of the court to grant bail to the accsed.

Fir dekhni padegi
Anticipatory bail rokni hogi.
Isme saare proof ikhate karke lagaane hongey.
Aap aur salah ke liye sab documents leke salah ke liye aa sakte hai.
Ghabraane ki baat nahi hai
All the best

We will have to see the contents of the FIR first. Contact us through Law Rato first . And as far as bail is concerned there are many things which are taken into consideration while deciding the bail application. For effective and proper consultantaion contact us.