quesgirl file complain against my husband for cheating her for marriage.

My husband was having affair with other girl n promise to marry her as she threatened him to harm herself.she is having all that msg of promising marriage.my husband is also having that pic in which she cut his hand.my husband earlier didn't tell her about our marriage but later he told her.but now she filed a complain in police station n court against my husband for cheating her.they don't have any physical relationship. My husband is in defence n now she is threatening my husband that she will make sure that he will be out of his job.my husband told me everything about this. What should we do now plz give suggestion. ...

  • ansYour husband will have to face proceedings in the court. The Army may claim the case and either try him by a court martial or take administrative action. The excuse being given for false promise of marriage is not tenable.

    Advocate Anand Kumar

      Bengali Market, Delhi

  • answe should contest the proceedings firstly you need to discuss about the matter openly. That what complaint has been registered by her under what sections of IPC he has been charged under what circumstances and basis of what evidence has police filed charge sheet as well.Please discuss about the same accordingly remedy can be worked out..

    Advocate Nishant Solanki

      Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansDo you have copy of the complaint filed by the girl against your husband with the police and in the court? If it's so let me first go through the complaint so as to enable me to give you suitable and proper advice.

    Advocate Harish Chandra Yati

      Sector Alpha-1, Noida

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

 From online matrimonial site I received one marraige offer . But 19 days back one…
I married since 4.5 years.never stayed together with my wife.we are living in different city.We…
Sir/Madam, I am a central govt employee and joind service in 2013 and due to…
My brother and hiswife sentenced in case of my brother s brother in laws wife…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly