×

Further procedure after bail in false case of section 376.

Hi, One girl register FIR under 376. I went to police station for enquire what is going wrong with me. They just ask I know her or not. I say yes then they told we are keeping you in our custody. Second day they sent me to court and from their they sent me jail. After 20 days I got bail from session court. Now my case is under trail. I got married before one month from this case. I am doing job and my manager understand my situation and my current job is still going on. I want to change my organisation, I am worried if I got reject in background verification. I am working on IT sector. Please suggest because my case will take some tome to close may be year.

Hello dear, it is pertinent to note that no one can do anything aginst you until you are proven guilty, your skill and knoweldge would be considered at the time of your job and dont worry if you havent committed any crime you shouldnt be afraid of the same

FRIST tell how do you know that female ???
Secondly charges against you are right put by police or not
If only you can speak out then only any LAWYER can help you
I personally feel your case is very week
You have to take good lawyer like me
If you have any chance of winning your matter
Best of luck

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

Hello sir know you have approach any criminal lawyer how has practice before the high court here you apply for the quashing of false charge under section 482 of crpc if court think fit he may accept you plea and quash the FIR