Friend filed FIR for cheating and breach of contract of marriage.

Dear Sir, i and a girl had a relationship and intercourse. Actually the girl was married and seperated. I never ever promised her that i marry her, but i used to say many times that i wont marry before having intercourse. But then she agreed and emotionally blackmailed me to have sex. Now, she is complaining against me in police station that i cheated her by promising her to get marry. What should i do now? I am Backward Class and she is Scheduled Caste.

Hi sir/madam.
1.You told she is given complaint against you that police file any fir or not
2.you told married lady at present she get any divorce or not

you have told a story and you have to prove that you are innocent before the court of law by letting in evidence in a criminal trial. From the above narration it is a clear case of adultery and fraud and you are liable for punishment. my best advise is to compromise at the earliest stage and come out from the trouble you have created.

You will be in trouble. Try to solve the issue amicably as her case is strong. You cannot prove that you had relationship without any assurance. Further, if she lodges a complaint as per SC/ST (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, you cannot easily get bail. There is no provision for Anticipatory Bail also. Go and compromise her at any means. Otherwise, you have to face the consequences. Depends upon her complaint, you have to face the prosecution and there is a possibility of acquittal depends of the evidence of witnesses. How to defend depends upon the charge sheet laid and the statement of witnesses.