FRAUD& CHEATING IN MBBS ADMISSIONN IN BANGLADESH

In Criminal Law
A agent sending fake offer letter for admission into mbbs course in bangladesh BASHUNDHARA AD DIN MEDICAL COLLEGE for admission in mbbs course in my whatsapp & convience to deposit booking amount of 2000 usd in college aCCOUNT & RS. 15000 IN HIS ACCOUNT but it is come to know that minimum elligible criteria is not fulfil by my students hence i want to return my amount please inform me the process

Hello,
I have been through your query but for answering you in a better way I need a few more details. Some key details are missing in the query and as such its not possible to guide you in a legal manner.

Regards,
Shayan

you can file a case against the accused either in Bangladesh or if an extradition treaty is existing between India and Bangladesh then the matter can be filed even in india. the best way is to hire a lawyer from Bangladesh and proceed with the case.

Did pay any amount to them, if yes kindly set up ur mind that it it not that much possible to get your money back, you have be calm and keep patience, thereafter make an application before local ps, and it's highr authority and also before file informative petition before cjm/sdm. Also get prepare with replated call details, text, transaction details.
File suit before civil court for recovery of amount and criminal case of fraud and cheating.