In Criminal Law
A agent sending fake offer letter for admission into mbbs course in bangladesh BASHUNDHARA AD DIN MEDICAL COLLEGE for admission in mbbs course in my whatsapp & convience to deposit booking amount of 2000 usd in college aCCOUNT & RS. 15000 IN HIS ACCOUNT but it is come to know that minimum elligible criteria is not fulfil by my students hence i want to return my amount please inform me the process

Answers (3)

188 votes

I have been through your query but for answering you in a better way I need a few more details. Some key details are missing in the query and as such its not possible to guide you in a legal manner.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

234 votes

you can file a case against the accused either in Bangladesh or if an extradition treaty is existing between India and Bangladesh then the matter can be filed even in india. the best way is to hire a lawyer from Bangladesh and proceed with the case.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
73 votes

Did pay any amount to them, if yes kindly set up ur mind that it it not that much possible to get your money back, you have be calm and keep patience, thereafter make an application before local ps, and it's highr authority and also before file informative petition before cjm/sdm. Also get prepare with replated call details, text, transaction details.
File suit before civil court for recovery of amount and criminal case of fraud and cheating.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles