For re opening a closed criminal case in Supreme Court

Sir in how many days it take to re open a criminal case in supreme court which was closed in high court

Answers (2)

In this regard, I would like to point out that there is no clarity as to what relates to closing and reopen in your query. Though when a matter is disposed off by the high court then same is appealable before within 30 days. For further clarification, please contact.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi sir it depends and all how old is the matter and all what is the case and what is the order and all what did the trial court And the Hc say and all what did the court day how many people were there in the case what was the Final result and all of the cases and all it’ depends and all

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had given my tboard cars to one person for lease on that he owe pay Rs.150000/- and he cheated me car purchases further he has to give 300000/- agai…

Read More

I am 3 months pregnant lady , Even after doctor advice that I need bedrest and better environment my in-laws are not ready to send me to moms place. E…

Read More

Sir/madam I am Ramesh from Perambalur district, maruvathur police station FIR NO: 171/2013, check this in e-court service, Case Type show two status f…

Read More

Got 5 lakhs money from me and not returning back. Cheating and living that he did not got money ..…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue