For re opening a closed criminal case in Supreme Court

Sir in how many days it take to re open a criminal case in supreme court which was closed in high court

In this regard, I would like to point out that there is no clarity as to what relates to closing and reopen in your query. Though when a matter is disposed off by the high court then same is appealable before within 30 days. For further clarification, please contact.

Hi sir it depends and all how old is the matter and all what is the case and what is the order and all what did the trial court And the Hc say and all what did the court day how many people were there in the case what was the Final result and all of the cases and all it’ depends and all