FIR registered but Charge Sheet delaying by Investigation Officer.

18-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Based on my complaint under sections 190,200 and 156(3) of CrPC JFCM court directed the police to investigate the matter then Police registered the FIR on 04/03/2024 under section 383,405,415,468,477,506 of IPC. And Submitted the FIR to JFCM. Later Police didinot take any action aginst accused till now. I don't know whether accused got the bail or not. They didn't start any investigation. I am asking Investigation Officer frequently he refused to give progress of the investigation.

Answer #1
hi if the police are not conducting investigation and not proceeding with the case then you could approach court to direct the police to conduct the investigation in a time bound manner and to file chargesheet in court
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
you can call me tomorrow. I will guide you through this issue. no need to hesitate to contact me.
I will clear your problem. or you can come to my office for further information clarification about your issue..
Helpful? LawRato LawRato