Financer harrashment/cheating/defamtiin/illegal seizing vehicles

01-Mar-2024 (In Criminal Law)
SHO Guddimalkapor not taking any complaint/ action on illegal seizing of my Tipper vehicle from last one month despite several times approached And financer not providing agreement copy me more over the financer is cheating to me he did not apply for Fresh HP and reagreement letter's to concerned RTA from last five year's didn't updated the agreements to RTA Taking agreement charges from me every year after completing the finances every year I Am taking New Loan but didn't furnished the details

Answer #1
There are multiple details missing in your statement for example SHO is not taking the complaint or he took the complaint but no action is taken after complaint..? who seized your vehicle.? the Police Or the financier Or the RTO..? The case is of Civil or Consumer or criminal nature cannot be determined by the facts you have provided.. The details should be more precise.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato