Final closure report copy to accused

29-Feb-2024 (In Criminal Law)
I am a accused in a false FIR and IO is corrupt and to safeguard informnt from false FIR charges he has filed final closure rport case. As accused how can i get the copy of final cloure report filed? Can i request certified copy from court for final report where i am accused person? If yes how to request by mentioning FIR number in concerned magistrate court or how pls guide.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
730 votes
Well, in order to get the Certified Copy of the Final Closure Report, you have to apply to the Certified Copy Department of the concerned Court in which your case was going on. You have to mention the Criminal Case No and other requisite details, which you have got after lodging of FIR in the Application for seeking Certified Copy of the Final Closure Report.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."