Filing of rape case on the basis of promise of false marriage

In Criminal Law
Hi am married woman, i meet a boy named  in 2010. I have a doaugter also is now 8 years old. I was vey updet due to my family problems, generaly my husbamd bit me or wo maar pitar gali gloch k sath. That time the boy come to know that i am emotionaly so weak and need some supot. Usne muje directly love bola or kha ki wo hmesha sath dega or muje yha se nikal kar shadi krega. pta ni in 7 salo me usne kitni baar mujse s*x kiya. last year uski govt job me bhi help ki mane apne known ko bolkar or 50,000 diye job k liye. Ab wo muje galiya deta ha, randi rand or maa bahan ki bta bi nhi skti mai yha. He asked me to sucide ki mere jasi ko jahar kha kar mar jana chahye. Mere character ko gnda btata h and planning to marry with other girl. usne meri life har tarh se barbaad kar di, har jagh badnaam ho gai hu m. mahila aayog gai thi wo kisi lawyer se baat krne ko bole or RAPE CASE k liye. But s*x merei mrzi se huaa tha.usne kha tha mai agar nikal nhi skunga to kisi or se shadi bi nhi krung

Answers (3)

90 votes

Aap police me uski complaint kar sakte ho, criminal case kar sakte ho cheating, fraud, suicide k liye uksane k liye. Aapke pas written me jo bhi communication hai usko sambhal k apne pas rakhiye, email, sms, chat sab saved rakhna. Apne or apni beti k future k bare me sochiye. Aapko legal action lena chahiye.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

308 votes

Sorry mam but you can't file rape case because at that time you are mature enough and can think the consequences of this relationship ... furthermore there is delay of 7 years which creates suspicion in your own case and there is no evidence against that person.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
151 votes

You may file a case against him on the ground that he has taken the consent from you by inducing you and making you believe that he will marry you. The consent given by you was on the basis of the false promise to marry, and further he has extorted money from you also. Therefore, a case can be registered against him.
Kind regards,

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles