One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja

Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura Extension, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Karan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/0207/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • Motor Accidents Claims Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja

Q: Quashing of a fir on 376,506,590,ipc on promise of marriage

Sir mere uper 2018 me 376 506 and 509 ka case lodge hua he...on breach of promise of marriage. Jis women ne mere uper case kra he wo divorced he mere se 10 saal badi he age me..year of incident 2014 ka he or complained 2018 me hua Meri government job lagne ke baad.women State government job me thi Avi suspend he bribe lete pakdi gai he.uske uper contempt of court ka case vi chal RHA he...court me mere saath maar peet vi ki he.mere ko jaan se Marne ki dhamki vi di he uski recording vi court me dala majistrate ke paas se special fast track court me gya he ASJ ke paas he..ext hearing me framing of charges he KY Meri case qusah ho sakti he...

Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja answered
Yes seeing the above stated facts of the case there is a good chance that the quashing will go there and there is a high chance also that the trial can be stayed by the Hon’ble High Court. You can definitely go for quashing and get the trial stayed immediately on the above stated facts.


A rape charge was framed on so called NRI hubby and on 1.1.19 that NRI suddenly caught & sent to judicial custody. He caught during lading at delhi airport as LOC direction due to rape charged on him.After bail applied by accused he got bail within 10 days. Accused facing loss due to his bis loss in his big business profile then victim use to linger on hearing insread of any evidence but finally she planned a game with brother of accused for huge money. Then she demanded the same as decided with his brother and hostiled after getting huge money. Accuses was in hurry to go back to his country to take care of his business and his brother was also taken commission with victim in this game.Now advise best to reopen this case and we are having all evidence against her as she framed fake case only to extort huge money.Waiting your smart response so i start this proceeding on behalf of accused.

Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja answered
Gather evidence on how she has blackmailed and extorted money from you!! Thereafter, file a police complaint against in the concerned police station for extortion and other penal offences which are made out.If police doesn’t take any action, we can file it in the concerned court for registration of FIR

Q: Complaint Against Educational Institute For Not Providing Quality Educ

An education Institution in central Delhi has not provided quality 190 hours of training in the stipulated period ( 2.5 months in the brochure ) despite making tall promises and taking full payment. I am planning to go for recovery The amount involved is 50,000 RS fees+ mental agony+ time waste. I am not given genuine practical training and not feel ready to handle suitable job roles for which we enrolled in the course. Shall I go ahead and file a claim How much time such cases do to resolve?After serving legal notice by the local area. the institute is just offering 10,897 for 32 hours of training not attended by me. and defending themselves via 2-page letter to me.i cannot go ahead wd same lawyer as he is asking for 30,000 as legal fees for entire case.Should i go for justice on my own in north delhi district consumer court?I want legal supervision till the end of case and unbiased opinion of advocate on strength of my case.I can spend upto a certain point for legal serviceI

Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja answered
You can file a case for the same in concerned court for not providing the quality education as mandated in their brochure!! It seems you have been deceived by the institution. But to give a conclusive and unbiased opinion we need to ho through the legal notices sent by you and their reply.

Q: Marriage issue from in-laws torcher, abuse and mentally stress

Meri marriage ko abhi 2 months hue hai magar Meri mother in law and brother in law with his family touched me abused me even my brother law doing wrong intention on me they all are giving me lots of stress and toucher they blackmailing me ki Ghar se nikal dege dhakke Mar ke what I do and which case I filed in all this matter my husband is not involved

Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja answered
Firstly, you can file a case under the domestic violence act for the undue harassment and torcher you are going through. Secondly you can also file a criminal case against them for cruelty and torcher

Q: My wife want mutual compromise

Myself Ankit frm noida. mera case (Domestic violence)2016 se delhi court mai chal rha hai... meri wife na to sath rhe rhi hai or na he divorce de rhi hai .. lekin abhi wo kuch dino phele mujse milne aayi or boli ki agar mai uski kuch baate court mai accept kr lu to wo apna case wapis le legi apsi samjote se lekin divorce fir bhi nhi degi bas case wapis legi.. lekin muje ush par trust nhi lekin wo bolti hai ki wo ye stamp paper or affidavit par like kr degi ki mai uski kuch baat court mai accept kr lu to wo case wapis le legi... ab muje ap logo ki advice chaiye ki muje kya karna chaiye ...... Thank you ....

Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja answered
Dont state anything on affidavit. If she really wants to settle and compromise, a memorandum of settlement can be drafted narrating everything and both parties (i.e. you and your wife) should sign. Thereafter on the basis of that memorandum of settlement, cases can be withdrawn without any problem.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja

Can Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja?

When you meet with Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja?

The cost of hiring Advocate Karan Singh Khanuja can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.