One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sanyam Jain

Advocate Sanyam Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Patiala House Court, Delhi
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanyam Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sanyam provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanyam enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1311/2013
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House

Get advice from Advocate Sanyam Jain

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Sanyam Jain Hired packers and movers to shift luggage delayed possession for month Filing of rape case on the basis of promise of false marriage