Filed attempt to murder case no arrest what can I do

Some body bet me i injured now i filed a case attempt to murder but there are not arrested but how lock them with non bailable sections if there are any loops to take severe action on them suggest me what i want to do now

Answers (2)

313 votes

We will need to see the FIR, Your medical report to tell you how to proceed.
Mere beating will not ensure jail for the offenders.
the injury should be severe and also you should have been hospitalised for more than a day.
please contact us through law rato and we can help you filing a private complaint in court and have the accused arrested.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

98 votes

In the instance , please note that basing on betting , police will not file a case and arrest , police required evidence/proof
Therefore , you provide the details/evidence to them to proceed further

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles