Filed attempt to murder case no arrest what can I do

Some body bet me i injured now i filed a case attempt to murder but there are not arrested but how lock them with non bailable sections if there are any loops to take severe action on them suggest me what i want to do now

We will need to see the FIR, Your medical report to tell you how to proceed.
Mere beating will not ensure jail for the offenders.
the injury should be severe and also you should have been hospitalised for more than a day.
please contact us through law rato and we can help you filing a private complaint in court and have the accused arrested.

Sir,
In the instance , please note that basing on betting , police will not file a case and arrest , police required evidence/proof
Therefore , you provide the details/evidence to them to proceed further