Fiance is threatening me of filing a rape care

In Criminal Law
I and my fiance had consensual sex and then she started mistreating and emotionally torturing me. Now she is blackmailing me of filing a rape charge. I have a screenshot of her message that says she is ending the relationship with me. Will this help me?

IF she has broken then relation with you, what is she blackmailing you for?? Either way, you need to take some precautionary measures such as 1) take a back up of your entire chat/ conversation.
2) get a recording of the telephone conversation if any.
3) approach the nearest police station having jurisdiction and meet the PI or equivalent officer and narrate your entire grievance and also five a written application narrating the same.
All these things will come to your aid if you are arrested or you file an ABA.
Regards.

Well yes, it is helpful but why she is blackmailing you? what are her demands?
when did the Consensual sex and breakup happen?
and some other questions needs to be clarified for your protection. so just relax but need to be clear.

Dear querist, you can lodge a complaint against her on the basis of the screenshots of her messages, so that it will be helpfull to you lodge a complaint and future you may be safe, Lodge a complaint against her for threatening and abusing you.

If you have proper evidence that it is a consensual physical relationship then you don't have to fear about her compliant. Of-course there will be apprehensions and stressful times in the beginning but a consensual physical relationship without coercion or promise is not rape.

Immediately rush to nearest Police Station with a written application / complaint stating the details of whatever you have stated here, take a printout of screenshot, and also carry you cellphone in which that sms you have received.
submit the application / complaint alongwith the above material.
Then, you will be little safe, even if she files any false case.