Father threaten to murder mother's family and physically abuses her

My father treats us mother like an animal He made her abort her child in pressure or he wud hv killed her family He had taken all of my nani money by telling lies to us

Answers (3)

63 votes

You can file criminal case directly to the police station and alternatively you an file case directly to the court. For valuables taken forcefully and under threat you cane separately file criminal case. There are many legal remedies available to your mother.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

189 votes

Your mother can lodge a FIR for pressurising her for abortion, having child in accordance of her will is her right. She can also file a case against your father under section 498 A, and D.V act and making fraud with your NaNi

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
200 votes

What are you waiting for just file a FIR AGAINST him because when he is treating you all like an animal so i dont think so there is another way to stop him File FIR as soon as possible because either he is using more alcohal or he is physco save your life leave him

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles