Family of wife put charges of rape on Husband

In Criminal Law
i will love married my village girl she doing job in hospital in Hyderabad ,she worked 1 year almost 2 hospitals as customer care executive, their family put case on me 376,364,posco ,case ,i have photos of marriage ,

First tell me your age and your wife age. because if both are majors and married, police or the parents of the girl cannot put rape and pocso case against you. if the girl is minor then only police will file the rape and pocso case.

Be clear about your case. From what is written we understand that the wife had filed case agianst the husband for rape and charge of sexual abuse against the minor married girl. You need to prove that the girl is major and at the time of marriage.. to be more specific give proper details.

if the girl is major the case wont lie or else if the girl is minor then the case would lie under the pocso and the section 376 as to be proved beyond reasonable doubt by the victim that you have committed such offence and varies upon facts

So defend the matter in court and prove your marriage by producing the said photos which is important proof, and produce the witnesses who attended your marriage during the course of trial. If you have any option, you can compromise the matter and live with her as husband.