Family of wife put charges of rape on Husband

In Criminal Law
i will love married my village girl she doing job in hospital in Hyderabad ,she worked 1 year almost 2 hospitals as customer care executive, their family put case on me 376,364,posco ,case ,i have photos of marriage ,

Answers (4)

350 votes

First tell me your age and your wife age. because if both are majors and married, police or the parents of the girl cannot put rape and pocso case against you. if the girl is minor then only police will file the rape and pocso case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

223 votes

Be clear about your case. From what is written we understand that the wife had filed case agianst the husband for rape and charge of sexual abuse against the minor married girl. You need to prove that the girl is major and at the time of marriage.. to be more specific give proper details.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
233 votes

if the girl is major the case wont lie or else if the girl is minor then the case would lie under the pocso and the section 376 as to be proved beyond reasonable doubt by the victim that you have committed such offence and varies upon facts

159 votes

So defend the matter in court and prove your marriage by producing the said photos which is important proof, and produce the witnesses who attended your marriage during the course of trial. If you have any option, you can compromise the matter and live with her as husband.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles