Family of the girl is threatening to kill due to love marriage

Sir, I am of 21 and whom I love is under 18 but we are still loving each other very much, my family is agree with me but the girls family is not,they are continuously giving an ultimatum to kill that girl and me also...i know that she is under age but we don't want to marry right now we want this after she will get of 18,I think that she need protection against her family member since they always force her not to love me and always beat her and give her commit to kill her,so how can I get protection for her and what can I do?

Dnt worry..plz wait till the 18 at this monent u cant do more leal step and dnt try to meet to each otdr till the maturity.u can only recoqd ur statment in the cjm couqu or u can file a informativme pet.ition before cjm

First of all You should inform to concern police station by written by girl on those person who are threating to kill her and you and one thing is necessary Girl is interested with you or not. And one thing in which you write a sanha before the police must be signed by the Girl.