False rape case filled, how to save myself

In Criminal Law
Sir/Madam, We have been facing lot of problems with a promoter. Since we have cancelled his power of attorney, he started blackmailing us, framing us under fake charges. One such fake charge includes a fake rape case against my uncle and his father. We are afraid of the fact that my uncle might get arrested after the court re opens. We are too much depressed even during this happy festival of Diwali. I need some advices and solutions. Please help me as soon as possible.

Answers (4)

111 votes

you must immediately visit a lawyer and take suggestion, until FIR is lodged you cannot take anticipatory bail. meanwhile to protect your interest you can inform police but nowadays police are in support of promoters, urgently meet a lawyer and take precautions

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

211 votes

Without seeing the original FIR where the promoter alleged your uncle and his father of committing rape, and the girl on whom the offense of rape was committed her medical examination must be done to confirm the offense of rape.So without viewing the medical examination report and the FIR it is very difficult to suggest a solution to your problem.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
78 votes

First thing I am not clear that any FIR has lodged against your Uncle or Father U/S 376 IPC (Rape) if yes, then immediate apply to the Dist. Session Judge or High Court for anticipatory Bail U/S 438 CrPC. Secondly approach to High Court Quashing Petition U/S 482 Cr.PC for quashed the case which instituted against your Kith & Kin. Thirdly you may approach before the Learned Magistrate U/S 200 Cr.P.C. for False FIR U/S 182 or 211 IPC.

203 votes

All types of criminal cases needs some evidence to proof that case, in your it is also same , so don't worry about that . But to protect your family from legal/police harassment you can contact with me.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles