False physical and sexual harrasment case filed by my partner

My girlfriend has filed a case of s*xual & physical harassment in my company. She has also lodged an FIR to the police too. But the FIR was lodged before she filed the complaint in the office. The s*xual harassment and physical assault complaint description is different in FIR and different in internal complaint to the company. She demanded money from me which I refused and after that she lodged the FIR and then the harassment complaint to the company. Can she do that as the case is still under investigation and subjudiced. Can my company take action on the complaint as FIR was lodged before the complaint to the company.

Answers (3)

320 votes

You should give entire evidence to investigating officer for your innocence and if you have recording regarding demand of money you should handover the same to police and for complete advice need to see the complaint in office and to police

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

274 votes

first of all she can not demand any money from you directly out of the court. if she proved her case in court than she can request to court for compensation . as far as complain company is concern , it is the intrnal inquiry and if this inuiry comes infavour u than it will helpful to in further proceeding and last but not least if compaint find false by the police than police can a case against her and u can aslo file a case against her.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
295 votes

Women laws are very strict. She can file case at both places. She has mentioned different facts in both this thing can help you in criminal case. It is better you collect all your proofs and submit it to police officials or if u are anticipating arrest then file bail under section 439 crpc.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles