False FIR registered on me, what to do

Sir, I am preparing for govt jobs,requesting you please give me your suggession, one guy sent sms from mobile to a girl with my name as" i love you" ..she had given a complaint on me at police station ,but in the process of that enquiry, they interrogated me,after a few days ,police told me" FIR BOOKED against you"....but i founded the details of that mobile number and given details at police station ,with the help of that details they interrogated that concern guy ,they taken call data also about mobile.. after that FIR booked against him..and sent him the court also ......but i am preparing for govt. jobs any problem with that issue for me ..i did not go for the court by this issue..if, incase FIR filed against me before it ..they had to cancel it in ps ..is there any possibility

Answers (3)

yes there is possible to approach high court for quashing FIR., If there is no material against you on that case, you have to file a case before high court 2. mere filing of fir is not a ground for dis qualification of govt job Cont.adv for details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

In your case certianly your name may be deleted if police felt that your involvement is not there.if not you can file for quash or discharge of FIR connecting your name. It won't effect to your govt.job.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Without your involvement by mistekenly police has registered a case against you for not doing anything..in your case police has failed to investigate properly hence the FIR was liable to quashed......

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Dear experts, I need your expert advice to validate if the following statement in FIR attracts section 506? "The accused are threatening that in …

Read More

Religion - Hindu Hi, i have been a resident of Hyderabad and had been served an ex-parte order u/s 23(2) by my wife on DV Act,2005 after one month of …

Read More

One of my cousin was caught red handed in chain snatching, request you to please advice what can be done in order to get the bail for him and also req…

Read More

 loan i will continued but last year bounce happen 4 emi after manager told you pay one emi everymonth but yesterday called filled case agaist yo…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue