False FIR registered on me, what to do

Sir, I am preparing for govt jobs,requesting you please give me your suggession, one guy sent sms from mobile to a girl with my name as" i love you" ..she had given a complaint on me at police station ,but in the process of that enquiry, they interrogated me,after a few days ,police told me" FIR BOOKED against you"....but i founded the details of that mobile number and given details at police station ,with the help of that details they interrogated that concern guy ,they taken call data also about mobile.. after that FIR booked against him..and sent him the court also ......but i am preparing for govt. jobs any problem with that issue for me ..i did not go for the court by this issue..if, incase FIR filed against me before it ..they had to cancel it in ps ..is there any possibility

yes there is possible to approach high court for quashing FIR., If there is no material against you on that case, you have to file a case before high court 2. mere filing of fir is not a ground for dis qualification of govt job Cont.adv for details

In your case certianly your name may be deleted if police felt that your involvement is not there.if not you can file for quash or discharge of FIR connecting your name. It won't effect to your govt.job.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

Without your involvement by mistekenly police has registered a case against you for not doing anything..in your case police has failed to investigate properly hence the FIR was liable to quashed......