False FIR filed against my uncle

24-Sep-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Between my uncle and his neighbour, a land dispute is going on for last 1 year. Neighbour is not allowing us to use our own land (registered land since 1945, but no patta). The neighborhood has complaint against my uncle and made a false FIR by stating my uncle has beaten him and he was admitted to Government Hospital for 2 days. But, there was no clash happened and they filed a false case against him. Neighbour has given their own brother as witnesses and forced police to file a case. My uncle has taken bail on Police station. It's been 10 days now. My uncle is an Ex-servicemen recently retired from Army and he wants to join in Government Jobs. Could you please advise what we will have to do?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
846 votes
Dear Client
According to the issue
sinse you said its false FIR.
you may squash the FIR in the appropriate forum immediately.
otherwise it will take 3 to 4 years for the court process.
I am here to help you
please contact me through Lawrato
thanks and regards
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
523 votes
Your uncle can file a quash petition before the high court to quash the FIR. Otherwise he has to wait until final report to be filed by the police and then get along with the case proceedings. Quash petition will be the immediate option.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."