False case of money fraud being filed friend's brother

I have a friend who used to work for his relative. My friend gets 10000 per month but he gives 50000-100000 profit/ day to his relative under which he's doing job. His relative has import export work and doesn't live in Delhi, so my friend is the only one trusted and loyal who looks after his business in Delhi. Before 2 weeks, they both have arguments on some family issues due to which my friend had said to his relative that he's not going to join that business again. Because of all their family problems, his relative has given him threat that I'll make you get locked up with your friend ( me ), he said I'll file a compliant against you and your friend stating that you both have stolen my lakhs of rupees. His relative doesn't even know my adress but only thing which he know is, my friend use to come to meet me whenever he's free. Now I'm afraid that I'll get jailed with my friend as I'm a student now doing MBA. What should I do & what else can I do later. Please help me

Basically its a type of cheating and a type of threatning issue and and crimal comaplaint is required to be filed. Even threatning is serious crime.
Nothing to be afraid of. Please contact me for more details.

Thanks

don't worry nothing will be happen with you because you both are innocent and its only asking thing whatever he told you yet. first he will have to prove that you done that thing whatever he said to you. and its not easy to prove but he can file a complaint against you don't worry i will see what i can for you. weet me when see my msg contact with me.

How they know you ?
Are you also somewhere connect with the said transaction in anyway ?

Your friend only doing job not you .
Did your friend tell you about some false implication which they r going to do.