False and delayed FIR lead to issuance of arrest warrant

We five friends went to purchase an old car in UP but got robbed by the persons there last year. On the very next day of robbery one from lodged complaint online with UPpolice at Lucknow and recieved receipt as LOST ARTICLE REPORT from police dept, but later on after two months a FIR was lodged with the area police under section 392,420 and 506 stating that by the same person that other friends got robbed him with hand in glove with robbers. In the FIR he also narrated that he tried his best to lodged complaint with police but could not,where as we have copy of LOST ARTICLE REPORT copy with us thus misleading the authorities.Ypu please advise us wat to do as police has presented challan in the court and court has issued ARREST WARRANT against us in due corse of time recently i.e last week

Answers (3)

198 votes

your query is not understandable, however, as per my understanding, you are advised to consult and engage one eminent criminal lawyer immediately to pursue your case.

for further information, you can call/mail me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

137 votes

You have two options with you.
1) appear before the magistrate where challan is presented against you and face regular Criminal trial as there is no evidence against you ask ur lawyer to prepare ur interim bail application .
2) option with you is to approach High Court for Quashing of FIR against you.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
146 votes

In case an arrest warrant has been issued against you in the court. You will have to approach the high court immediately and get the arrest order stayed. Thereafter you can get the FIR quashed in the lower court

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles