False allegation of beating imposed over me

Against me false case was putup in court that i have beat her

Respected Sir/Madam,
With respect to your query most of the cases in domestic violence are made out to harrass the other partner. But that does not mean all the cases are like that if you have actually not done anything your case will not be made in court and it will get dismissed. And if you have done something wrong then you need a good trial lawyer.

If it's false..prove that through good defence . Witness goes hostile if case is not true. As prosecution has to prove that you are guilty Hood defence will make your case. All depends what are the facts.

Then you have to file criminal as well as civil case against her
And as well as you have to explain all the facts in it by filing an affidavit in support of your case
Similary as precausion u have to make police complaint against her