False allegation of beating imposed over me

22-Mar-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Against me false case was putup in court that i have beat her
Answers (3)

Answer #1
719 votes
Then you have to file criminal as well as civil case against her
And as well as you have to explain all the facts in it by filing an affidavit in support of your case
Similary as precausion u have to make police complaint against her
Answer #2
823 votes
If it's false..prove that through good defence . Witness goes hostile if case is not true. As prosecution has to prove that you are guilty Hood defence will make your case. All depends what are the facts.
Answer #3
780 votes
Respected Sir/Madam,
With respect to your query most of the cases in domestic violence are made out to harrass the other partner. But that does not mean all the cases are like that if you have actually not done anything your case will not be made in court and it will get dismissed. And if you have done something wrong then you need a good trial lawyer.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."