Fake Rape case filed, how can I get rid of it

In Criminal Law
Me and a colleague of mine were talking for few months and she said she likes me and invited me to her home and we got physical(Just once). After that our relationship continued for 3-4 months and then she started getting extremely possessive and we started fighting. After that we broke up and now she has filed a rape case against me and demanding that we marry. Everything happened with her consent. She is blackmailing me. We dont have that good level of understanding and i dont want to marry under pressure. What should i do under such circumstances?

Answers (4)

262 votes

First of all, file for Anticipatory Bail as it will prevent Police from arresting and harassing you. And second step would be to gather evidences for your defense. I would also suggest you to file counter case. For further enquiry feel free to contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

242 votes

Dear Client
If the girl had relations with you and now she is blackmailing you immediately file a case of blackmailing and harassment against her before she enters into filing any case or lodging complaint against you. You immediately hire a counsel for yourself as may allege false rape case

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
167 votes

first of all you have to collect all necessary information i.e phone calls, massages and others just clearly shows that your relationship is free and without under pressure and she give her consent for physical relation.
Secondly you have to face the trial case and put your defense strongly, you will acquittal definitely

347 votes

If she has filed case and FIR is lodged against u then there is only a way left that is to defend in the court. May be at any stage, there will chances of compromise come. So plz let me know about the stage of case as on date because if fir is being registered u would.be not here to.discuss.
All.the very best

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at lawrato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at lawrato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at lawrato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"lawrato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles