Fake Rape case filed, how can I get rid of it

In Criminal Law
Me and a colleague of mine were talking for few months and she said she likes me and invited me to her home and we got physical(Just once). After that our relationship continued for 3-4 months and then she started getting extremely possessive and we started fighting. After that we broke up and now she has filed a rape case against me and demanding that we marry. Everything happened with her consent. She is blackmailing me. We dont have that good level of understanding and i dont want to marry under pressure. What should i do under such circumstances?

First of all, file for Anticipatory Bail as it will prevent Police from arresting and harassing you. And second step would be to gather evidences for your defense. I would also suggest you to file counter case. For further enquiry feel free to contact me.

Dear Client
If the girl had relations with you and now she is blackmailing you immediately file a case of blackmailing and harassment against her before she enters into filing any case or lodging complaint against you. You immediately hire a counsel for yourself as may allege false rape case

first of all you have to collect all necessary information i.e phone calls, massages and others just clearly shows that your relationship is free and without under pressure and she give her consent for physical relation.
Secondly you have to face the trial case and put your defense strongly, you will acquittal definitely

If she has filed case and FIR is lodged against u then there is only a way left that is to defend in the court. May be at any stage, there will chances of compromise come. So plz let me know about the stage of case as on date because if fir is being registered u would.be not here to.discuss.
All.the very best