Fake domestic violence case against husband & denied visitation rights

My wife has filed a domestic violence against me. She has put hell lots of false allegations and she has obtained a restraining order and I am not able to meet my child since last 3 months. I would like to have the restraining order removed first. Please suggest me for the same.

Answers (3)

166 votes

1. You need to approach high court to get stay order of restraining order.

2. By parallel, you can file petition for child custody rights. So, you may get visitation rights at least.

3. You may consult me for more legal help.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

135 votes

yes you can fight for removal of restraining order , you just tell us what is the stage of the case have you filed any objections to the case, or have you appeared before the court we need it in brief facts what happened so that we can suggest you what to do, if possible you can visit our office

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
307 votes

Yes you can either file a appeal or ask for review of order and you can request the court to allow you to meet your daughter in presence of court commissioner for the time being till the order is set aside or removed, further contest the said case and get it dismissed.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles