Fake domestic violence case against husband & denied visitation rights

My wife has filed a domestic violence against me. She has put hell lots of false allegations and she has obtained a restraining order and I am not able to meet my child since last 3 months. I would like to have the restraining order removed first. Please suggest me for the same.

Yes you can either file a appeal or ask for review of order and you can request the court to allow you to meet your daughter in presence of court commissioner for the time being till the order is set aside or removed, further contest the said case and get it dismissed.

yes you can fight for removal of restraining order , you just tell us what is the stage of the case have you filed any objections to the case, or have you appeared before the court we need it in brief facts what happened so that we can suggest you what to do, if possible you can visit our office

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

1. You need to approach high court to get stay order of restraining order.

2. By parallel, you can file petition for child custody rights. So, you may get visitation rights at least.

3. You may consult me for more legal help.