quesEmployer harassed and threatened, what action can I take?

Dear Sir, I was working with a company from 1st Nov.2016.company  owner pressurised me to deposit his black money into my bank account and transfer by cheque or online mode. I did this 2 times but on 28th December i refused to do this more. He laid me out from my job. On 9th January I went his office to take my balance salary he got violent and slapped me, he is well acquainted with SP of city called him and booked me in many section of IPC. Police even not listening me and not take my complaint. Morwa thana Singrauli. He has threatened me of life and no money to fight case. Company owener is rich and powerful, influencing police on many levels. Kindly help me. Regards

  • ans(1) Don't be afraid of his connections. If war has been started, then there is no place for fear.

    (2) You are also a conspirator in crime with him for hiding his black money, even if you stopped helping him later but what you did two times earlier, cannot be wiped out.

    (3) If you have been booked under various sections of IPC, then you may file a petition before the High Court under Section 482 of the Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 for quashing the FIR registered against you.

    (4) If the 482 petition is rejected, and trial is started on the FIR registered against you, then you will have no other way except defending the trial.

    (5) If Morwa Police Station, Singrauli is not registering your complaint, then complain this in writing to the Superintendent of Police of Singrauli.

    (6) If the Police Superintedent does not take proper action, then you may file a private criminal case directly before the Judicial Magistrate in whose jurisdiction the Police Station, Singrauli falls.

    Advocate Sandeep Naik

      Rajendra Nagar, Indore

  • ansनमस्कार सर,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    आप उक्त कंपनी के खिलाफ जाँच के आदेश करवा सकते हैं और अगर पुलिस आपका साथ नही दे रही हैं तो आप कोर्ट में केस कर सकते हैं । और उन लोगों के खिलाफ कारवाही कर सकते हैं ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    Advocate Sanjay Kustwar

      Jabalpur, Gwalior

  • ansDear file ur complain to the high authorities as soon. U can file ur complain in written n send by registered post to whole system of police. After that u file a private complain in the competent court. Or for ur rights, u can file a petition to the high court .

    Advocate Divyendu Kumar Bairagi

      Mukharji Nagar, Indore

  • ansWelcome sir
    You give one more application of I.g.rewa if not take actions police go directly court and move private complaint under sections 200 crpc its called ishtegasha and magistrate takes direct action against aquist

    Advocate Sajid Khan

      District and Sessions Court, Rewa

  • ansमहोदय,
    आपका प्रश्न मेंं आपकी कम्पनी, जाब तथा आपके बैंंकिग संंब्यौहार के साक्ष्योंं का स्पष्टीकरण नहींं हो पा रहा है।
    जहाँँ आपकी शिकायत सक्षम प्राधिकारी द्वारा ना लिए जाने का प्रश्न है — आप आपनी शिकायत लिखितरुप मेंं आवेदन डाक द्वारा रजि० पोस्ट के साथ पावती लगाकर साक्ष्योंं का स्पष्टीकरण देकर तथा दस्तावेजोंं को संंलग्न कर सीधे पुलिस अधीक्षक को भेजकर शिकायत दर्ज कर आवश्यक कार्यवाही करने का निवेदन करे तथा पावती सुरक्षित रखेंं। यह FIR तथा इस पर कार्यवाही की जाएगी। यह प्रक्रिया शिकायत न सुने जाने पर पुलिस अधीक्षक से उच्च पद के अधिकारी से भी की जा सकती है।
    इसके अतिरिक्त यदि कोई कार्यवाही नही होती है तब आप सभी उपरोक्त दस्तावेजोंं के साथ किसी स्थानीय वकील के परामर्श से आप उस व्यक्ति के विरूद्ध सक्षम न्यायालय परिवाद दायर न्याय प्राप्त कर सकते है।

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir My uncle was a mentally ill patient. His wife left him alone,7 moths…
my friend continued provoking me and then started abusing.followed by the the verbal assault there…
Hi,I had arranged marriage through shaadi.com on Jan 2016.After marriage my husband was very violent…
What is the puishment for robbery?

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly