One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rewa - Advocate Sajid Khan

Advocate Sajid Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District and Sessions Court rewa m.p., Rewa
17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Family, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sajid Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sajid Khan's office is in District and Sessions Court rewa m.p., Rewa.
  • District Court, Annupur,
  • District Court, Rewa,
  • District Court, Satna

Questions Answered by Advocate Sajid Khan FIR filed by police after complaining about chit fund fraud Employer harassed and threatened, what action can I take?