Elder sister threatening parents to sue for the money given by will

We are a hindu family.I have an elder sister who used to work in USA and has now come back to India. During her time in USA she transferred money to my fathers account out of her own will.My parents used that money in my sisters marriage and created fixed deposits out of the rest. Now she is threatening to sue my parents claiming that they used 27 lac of the money for their own purpose and for their house. The house is in my fathers name. The money for house was paid by loan of tenure 30 years and loan was paid back by my fathers salary through EMI. She also created a ruckus at my parents house and called police claiming that my father hits her, when in fact she hit my father.We think that she might be mentally disturbed.Please advise me in this matter. What action should be taken by my father and me.

First i need to see the documentation related to money transfer and after that i have to know all fact that why your sister is doing all this. kindly contact me with relevant documents and information so that i may advice you in this regards.

She is a mentally sick due to that she behaved like that better to approach phshycarist.
Secondly inform about all that incident to Higher Authorities.
If you need more clarification then you may contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court