Dowry Harassment And Domestic Voilence can i file FIR against husband

Can I file FIR against husband and in laws for dowry harassment and domestic violence if we have done court marriage? I belong to Hindu sikh culture.

Yes, even if you had done court marriage it doesn't mean that you have no right to protect your personal being. You can file complaint against your inlaws and husband and avail the remedy under law. For further information and detailed consultancy you can get a appointment.

Dear questioner, let me tell you that you can file an FIR or you can complaint to the magistrate directly. It will be your choice. AS FAR AS YOUR COURT MARRIAGE IS CONCERNED THAT IS NOT A BAR AT ALL. YOU ARE LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE OF YOUR HUSBAND THEREFORE YOUR RIGHTS ARE PROTECTED. IF YOU WANT SOME ELABORATE INFORMATION ON PROCEDURE ,YOU CAN CALL ME.

Hello
You have every right to file criminal complaint against your husband and inlaws.you can file protection of women from domestic violence act case against your in laws .gou can file maintenance case also