Dispose criminal case pending more than 8 years

19-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
A Criminal case pending Under section 65,67 of IT Act more than 8 years in CJM court and after framing of charge ,no witnesses statement recorded ( summon not issued) Police submit the evidence such as 161 complainant statement and some screenshot of WhatsApp chats . As a accused what step we can take to disposed the criminal case which is pending more 8 years .
Answers (1)

Answer #1
952 votes
hello sir contact kriye mujhe sir mai case ye aapka dispos kra dunga easily honskta hai shyd card band bhi ho gya ho so don't warry case details dijyea Tuesday ko aape case ka status dkh lunga kya chlnrha h usme aap details send kriye sir koii dikt ni hga aapko hmre team dwara acha legal help milegavplz contact me
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."