Criminal intimidation, threat to commit suicide and murder

In a property dispute my sister in law is threatening my mother , me and my other sisters of committing suicide and also murdering her son. What shall we do as to protect ourselves from her threats and false claims?

Answers (3)

308 votes

Hello Sir I have perused your. In these circumstances you can lodge an FIR against them under section 309 of IPC and for mental cruelty. Any attempt to suicide is penalised under IPC.
For further information feel free to contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

287 votes

hello client
as i can read ur query in this matter you need to take immidiate action to save urself and ur family as well .you should immiditelly file a police complaint as well as you can also refer this matter to court to file case against your sister in laws in protection of urself and ur family as well.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
121 votes

Query perused. I would advise you to file an intallh peshbandi/ intimation to the concerned SHO and DCP of the area where your sister in Law resides. Further a complaint on similar lines be lodged in the police station for criminal intimidation against your sister in Law. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles