Criminal intimidation, threat to commit suicide and murder

In a property dispute my sister in law is threatening my mother , me and my other sisters of committing suicide and also murdering her son. What shall we do as to protect ourselves from her threats and false claims?

Hello Sir I have perused your. In these circumstances you can lodge an FIR against them under section 309 of IPC and for mental cruelty. Any attempt to suicide is penalised under IPC.
For further information feel free to contact me.

hello client
as i can read ur query in this matter you need to take immidiate action to save urself and ur family as well .you should immiditelly file a police complaint as well as you can also refer this matter to court to file case against your sister in laws in protection of urself and ur family as well.

Query perused. I would advise you to file an intallh peshbandi/ intimation to the concerned SHO and DCP of the area where your sister in Law resides. Further a complaint on similar lines be lodged in the police station for criminal intimidation against your sister in Law. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.