Criminal case against manager who has absconded after taking money

A branch manager escaped from abroad after committing financial irregularities and stolen relevant customer loan documents and post dated cheques before reaching his native place in Bettiah. Already local Indian embassy is approached and a criminal complaint lodged. How to proceed further to arrest him and recover the loan documents and money?

Dear Client,
You can also file a complaint case against the person concerned under section 420 of Indian Penal Code in the concerned District & Session's Court. In order to file a complain case, first you need to get the complaint petition drafted and filed it in the aformentioned Court.

You told in query that complaint has lodged with local police. Peruse the same with the police. You have no other avenue. However, if police is not acting then contact a good lawyer and apprise him about all the facts. He will help u in the matter.

This matter relates to occurrence committed outside India, therefore rule of law is applicable to that country where the branch manager had committed crime. The Govt. of India as well as state govt shall do in accordance with the mutual accord and in view of the provision of International Law (Geneva Convention).